Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,473
There are 2829 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Oh my god, the iPhone :O

Thread title: Oh my god, the iPhone :O
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
05-28-2008, 08:32 PM
thebluenote is offline thebluenote
Expertise:
Software:

thebluenote is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to thebluenote

Old

I have had an iPhone since it has come out.

Since I am an Apple fanboy, but in no way hate Microsoft, I love the iPhone. There are obviously a lot that it is missing: 3G, MMS messaging, video recording, GPS, etc. It does have a lot of extra stuff too though.

If I were you, I would wait until June 9th and buy the new iPhone. It will be 3G, but there a ton of rumors out there for other features. Some say GPS, some say video conferencing, some say mobile TV. Who knows. June 9th is the beginning of WWDC and the new iPhone will be announced on that day and should be available to buy on the 10th. I'm looking forward to it.

EDIT: Also about AT&T. It might be my area, but I have phenomenal service everywhere. Besides the EDGE network being slow, there are no problems. But with the new iPhone coming out you won't have to worry about that anymore. There has been tests I have read on the internet and it is said to believe that AT&T will have the fastest 3G network out there (let me know if you want the source I'll look for it).

Good luck on the decision!

05-29-2008, 12:13 AM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Well of course I will be waiting until iPhone2 hits. Just wanted some comments on the experience from current users. Thanks for the contribution Garrett, Bryan, etc.

06-15-2008, 08:48 AM
NoahAndrew is offline NoahAndrew
Expertise:
Software:

NoahAndrew is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to NoahAndrew

Old

Originally Posted by Vizon View Post
I know I won't be able to do this with the iPhone but is AT&T an 'OK' company?
I took my iPhone to the Apple store not to long ago and told them some bull about it not working properly and they gave me a new one in like a minute.

Also, I am very satisfied with AT&T. However, you must note that the data plan for the second iPhone is going to be $30.00 alone. Therefore if you want unlimited texts it will come out to be $50.00 for Data & Texts, and thats not even including service. So, is it worth it?

06-16-2008, 06:37 PM
dj-iceman is offline dj-iceman
Software:

dj-iceman is on a distinguished road

Old

Yeah the new iPhone is pretty awesome but the thing is that... the 2 year contract. I meant thats just INSANE and look at the non-sense prices. If I could just pick it up for $199 and use it with my current carrier then it'd be just fine and I don't find anything else wrong or bad about it.

People who usually complain about it are current iPhone owners, people who can't afford it or who don't want to switch carriers and/or find the other carriers too expensive.

Thank you
Iceman

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3