Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,473
There are 1851 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Advertising and Traffic :

Cheap Custom Business Cards

Thread title: Cheap Custom Business Cards
Closed Thread    
04-24-2008, 01:43 PM
simplysped is offline simplysped
Software:

simplysped is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to simplysped

Old  Cheap Custom Business Cards

Sorry didn't know where to put this.

Hi Everybody,
I have worked out a little deal with the printing company I work for. We can have business cards printed on the cheap if you all are interested.

I will set this at 100 regular sized cards or 50 double sized (fold) cards and the price will be 7$ shipped USPS to anyone in the US

I'm not profiting from this, the only catch is we have to run everything at once, so I would like to wait until we get 10-15 people before we go ahead with printing.

You can choose whether you want glossy or regular paper or a double sized folding business card. The folding business cards will not be folded/scored by us, you will have to do that yourself!
Can be double sided regardless on size of card. So front and back can have designs if you wish.

They will be printed on sturdy 80-100lb paper stock, if you want more then one art file we can probably arrange to do 50 cards of each for the same price.

Art Files Should be:
-CYMK
-High res, 300 dpi at least, higher the resolution the better it's going to come out
-Vectors/shapes always come out best compared to bitmaps

If your interested post in this thread and ask around so we can get this going.

This is posted on CT as well.

Closed Thread